Bob Schwartz, CRS, GRI
Telephone - Cell:
Copyright © 2006 by
Work With a Certified Residential Specialist to Ensure a Successful Real Estate Transaction.
Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way.
My goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR®.
In this fast-paced market place, home buyers and sellers need more than just a REALTOR®, Home buyers and sellers need a professional with unique training and know-how to create opportunities, identify potential pitfalls up front, and make the transaction an unqualified success. Home buyers and sellers need a Certified Residential Specialist.
Certified Residential Specialists, are the nation's top 5% of REALTORS®, agents who hold the Certified Residential Specialist Designation have experience, commitment and advanced training to help home buyers and sellers get the most out of their real estate transaction.
1. EXPERIENCE - To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR® must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
2. ETHICS - Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
3. A FOCUS ON HOME BUYING AND SELLING - To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing.
Work with the top 4%
4. TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE - The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
5. AN ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS AND MINIMIZE COSTS - Every CRS is trained to help clients understand the local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in the best interest of the client, and ultimately ensure a successful home purchase or sale.
The rare combination of education and experience makes the Certified Residential Specialist more than just another real estate agent. Consumers should discover the difference a CRS makes and how enjoyable and successful a real estate relationship can be. A CRS will help make your buying or selling experience a successful one.